1977, Sevilla. Spain
Education, Advanced Training Program in Artistic Jewellery 2007-2010. Escola Massana, Barcelona, Spain
I am part of the collective of contemporary jewelry Bórax08001, founded in 2010 Escola Massana, Barcelona
-The ArtsFAD second prize was awarded by the jury jointly to the works Diamond Amphora, of which it took account of “the complexity of the artisan technique, the treatment of the different materials and the excellence in the piece’s interrelationship and symbology”
Disseny Hub Barcelona, Spain
-Third prize, Fondazione Cominelli Award for Contemporary Jewelry, Italy
-Honorable mention, Cominelli Foundation Award for Contemporary Jewelery , Padova, Italy
-Honorable mention, Cheongju International Craft Biennale,Republic of Korea
-Prize "Mediterraneo" 2011, Gioiello Contemporaneo, Livorno, Italy
-Marzee Prize 2010, Galerie Marzee, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- Ceramic Event
- Collective exhibition “The Best Design of the Year” at the Disseny Hub Barcelona Building.The ArtsFAD second prize. Barcelona, Spain
- Twenty-Three. Contemporary Jewelry in Ibero-America. Sociedade Nacional de Belas Artes. Lisboa , Portugal
- Triple Parade 2016
- Collective exhibition "ADORNFORM / FORMADORN", Baltimore Jewelry Center on September 2 from 6 - 9pm. Opening reception at Baltimore Clayworks, Baltimore, Estados Unidos
- Collective exhibition "THE BEAUTY OF CLAY" , Circuito de Galerías del 47º Congreso y Asamblea General de la Academia Internacional de la Cerámica en Barcelona, and Art Jewelry Fair 2016 Barcelona. Galery DTerra, Sant Cugat, Joya Barcelona
- Collective exhibition "JOYA, La inspiración en el pasado", MEH, Museum of Human Evolution, Burgos, Spain
- Collective exhibition "BIJOU CÉRAMIQUE CONTEMPORAIN", galerie Ravaisou, Bandol, France
- Solo exhibition with Agustín Eyssartier, "Material etérico", Galery DTerra, Sant Cugat, Joya Barcelona
- Collective exhibition "Bórax08001 - 5 years sxhibition", Massana school, Joya Barcelona.
- Collective exhibition "SILENCE PLASE!", Galerie Noel Guyomarc’h, , Montréal, Canada
- Collective exhibition Bórax08001 "Arritmia", Galery Amaranto Joies, Barcelona, Spain.
- Collective exhibition "FiloRosso", Estudio Agatha Ruiz de la Prada, Madrid, Spain
- Collective exhibition,"Exposiçao de Natal" Galery Tereza Seabra, Lisbon
- Fondazione Cominelli, Italy
- Legnica Jewellery Festival, Poland
- "Altar" at Amaranto Joies, Barcelona, Spain
- Solo exhibition "Canta i Plora" at "La Basílica Galería", Barcelona.
-The Bórax08001 collective,Jewellery Displaced-Paris, This event will take place within Les Circuits Bijoux, an initiative of great magnitude that encompasses the whole city of Paris and is organized by les Ateliers d’Art de Franc, , París, France.
-Collective exhibition "Contemporany Jewels in Ceramics" at ALLIAGES, Lille, France
-Solo exhibition, Enmarcado: "Al mal tiempo, buena cara" at Amaranto Joies, Barcelona, Spain.
-Collective exhibition "Contemporary art jewels" CERAMICA DA INDOSSARE. Officine Saffi, Milano, Italy.
-Collective exhibition Bórax08001, will travel to Valencia in a few days to take part in the series os exhibitions and conferences that will be taking place as part of Melting Point 2012 Joieria Contemporània València . This event has been organized to celebrate the ESAD’s Jewellery Department 10th anniversary and the arrival of Schmuck (the most prestigious contemporary jewellery exhibit) to Spain for the first time, being Valencia its host.
-Collective exhibition New Harvest, is a group of young artists who participated in the annual International Graduate Show 2010 at Galerie Marzee. These artists were invited by Galerie Marzee to participate in several workshops in atelier ravary (Belgium) in 2010 and 2011, in order to stimulate and further develop their work.
-Collective exhibition "Bórax08001" in Amsterdam
B-side Festival, with a series of Actions,
entitled Jewelery Displaced, on the streets of Amsterdam
-Collective exhibition "Bórax08001", Gallery Musaii, Bilbao, Spain
-Collective exhibition "Joung Jewellery Art from Barcelona", Galerie Pilartz, Cologne, Germany
-Selected for Cominelli Foundation Award for Contemporary Jewellery , honorable mention, Cisano di San Felice del Benaco, Padova, Italy
-Selected for Cheongju International Craft Biennale, honorable mention. The festival, showcases the modern craft trends in ceramics, wood lacquer, metal, textile, and glass and opens the new prospect of world craft culture, which is now considered as the world’s largest and highly regarded biennale convention for crafts.
CHEONGJU Cultural Industry Complex (Old Tobacco Factory)Republic of korea
-Collective exhibition “Genial” New Jewellery from Spain, in Velvet da Vinci Gallery, San Francisco, Ca, USA
-Collective exhibition "Schmuck2011" Cagnes-sur-Mer, France
-Exhibition “naturaleza muerta con ombligo” (still life with navel) show the pieces created during March and April as a resident artist in the “Besiendershuis”. Gallery Marzee in Nijmegen, Holand
-Collect 2011 The International Art Fair for Contemporary Objects, with Galerie Marzee, Saatchi Gallery, London, UK
-Collective exhibition (BÓRAX08001), at Gallery Amaranto Joies. Barcelona, Spain.
-Collective exhibition "Mediterraneo" mostra internazionale Gioiello Contemporaneo, Livorno, Italy
-Collective exhibition "Schmuck2011 Show", Münich, Germany
-Collective exhibition Bórax08001 "What do you have in your hand?" at the World Craf Council Belgium, Mons, Belgium
-International Graduation Show 2010, Galerie Marzee, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
-Exhibition of "Initial Proyect" and official inauguration of Bórax08001, Escola Massana, Barcelona, Spain
-Collective exhibition and showcase "Las joyas del Liceu" at the Gran Teatre del Liceu, Barcelona, Spain
-Collective exhibition at Escola Massana, Barcelona, Spain